Spa Therapist – The Cotswolds, Gloucestershire
Salary: Initial Basic £21,000 + Bonus + 28 Days Holiday (inc. Bank Holidays) + Pension + Staff Discounts on Products and Treatments + Stunning Working Environment + Subsidised Live In Allowance.
Do you have a holistic approach to Health & Beauty?
Are you an experienced Spa Therapist or Beauty Therapist with work experience in 5*establishments?
How about working for a prestigious brand, representing all things holistic, organic and natural?
Our client is a way of life. A philosophy. A prestigious and reputable bath and body brand established almost 10 years that focuses on deluxe therapies and spa treatments. Enjoying an enviable reputation and VIP clientele, they provide holistic well-being through selling their own range of organic, botanical spa products and undertaking beauty treatments at their wellness and spa retreat in the heart of the Cotswolds. All their beauty products and body treatments use natural ingredients and essential oils that are free from parabens and GMUs.
- Working on a one to one basis with VIP guests, delivering exceptional holistic body and facial treatments. Maintaining corporate standards and representing the brand at the highest level
- Carry out all the signature spa and beauty treatments to the highest standard and to the trained protocol.
- To ensure your daily responsibilities are completed and co-operation with your team is evident at all times.
- To actively promote the lifestyle brand and spa beauty products to all guests, encouraging re-bookings and retail sales.
- To ensure all Guests, Colleagues and physical product are treated with respect at all times.
- To ensure any Customer request, outside your area of expertise, is raised immediately to the appropriate level and followed up.
- To work within all company policies with specific reference to the Health and Safety at Work Act
- Passionate about holistic treatments therapies and wellbeing
- Competent in all types of massage, predominantly reiki, shiatsu, Swedish massage; anti-ageing facials, eye massage, acupressure massage, hot & cold stone, de-stress and deep tissue massage, reflexology and back, neck and shoulder to name just a few!
- A competent Facialist with experience of other treatments to include full body exfoliation and Manual Lymphatic drainage
- Experienced in manicures and pedicures. Waxing would be advantageous but not essential
- 3+ years’ experience in a 5 star Spa environment.
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- Clear conversational and written in the English language.
- Motivated, flexible and a driven attitude.
- Impeccable grooming.
- Attention to detail.
The Benefits on offer:
- Competitive Basic Salary with an option for a live in accommodation scheme
- Luxury Spa environment in stunning surroundings
- Discount on company spa products and services, as well as other organic produce
- Opportunity to develop into a senior role due to rapid company growth
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
To find out more on this role or wish to discuss any other recruitment needs, please telephone Martin Lynch on 0203 9111000. Alternatively, please send your CV in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Beautiful Recruitment also operate a referral scheme, so if this opportunity may be of interest as someone you know, do refer them on and you could receive £100 shopping vouchers of your choice should a subsequent placement be made.