To join my client as a Spa Therapist you will have to be accredited with a recognised beauty therapy/massage qualification such as NVQ Level 2 or NVQ 3 in Beauty Therapy or equivalent. You could also be CIDESCO Trained or hold CIBTAC Beauty Therapy Diploma, Diploma in Spa and Body Treatments, Certificate in Spa Treatments
- You will need 6 months minimum of working in a professional spa or beauty salon environment carrying out beauty treatments and providing excellent customer service through the treatments given
- My client is looking for people that have a genuine interest in being trained on all treatments such as hot stone massage, lava shell massage, facials, massage, waxing, pedicures, manicures as full training will be given!
- Ability to work as part of a dedicated and passionate team is essential to give all spa cliente a 5 star experience
- Working on a one to one basis with beauty/spa and hotel guests, delivering exceptional beauty, body and facial treatments such as manicure, pedicure, reflexology and massage as well as holistic spa treatments
- Maintaining corporate standards and representing the spa brand at the highest level
- Carrying out all the signature spa and beauty treatments to the highest standard and to the trained protocol and ensuring your daily responsibilities are completed and co-operation with your team is evident at all times
- Promoting the lifestyle brand and spa beauty products to all guests, encouraging re-bookings and retail sales as well increasing return day spa clientele
- Ensuring all quests, colleagues and physical products are treated with respect at all times and ensuring that any Customer request, outside your area of expertise, is raised immediately to the appropriate level and followed up
- Working within all company policies with specific reference to the Health and Safety at Work Act
The Company & Opportunity:
- Our client is a way of life and prides themselves on being a philosophy. They are a prestigious and reputable 5 star hotel and spa property that focuses on delivering the best deluxe therapies and spa treatments
- They enjoy an enviable reputation and have over 41 treatment rooms. The grounds and spa are amazing! They deliver a complete suite of beauty treatments and spa therapies using the best organic, botanical spa products and undertaking beauty treatments at their wellness and spa retreat in the heart of the Derbyshire countryside
- All their beauty products and body treatments use natural ingredients and essential oils that are free from parabens and GMUs
For more information about the Spa Therapist role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com or call Emma on 0203 9111 000
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.