Are you already an Assistant Manager, Retail Manager, Store Manager, or equivalent managing retail sales teams in the luxury jewellery sector?
Do you want to work for an incredibly successful, exciting & fast-growing British luxury Watch & Jewellery company?
If you have said yes to the above and live in Harrogate or in a commutable distance this could be the perfect role for you!
The requirements for the Store Manager – Luxury Jewellery:
- You will already have experience as an Assistant Manager, Retail Manager, Store Manager, or equivalent managing retail sales teams in the luxury jewellery sector
- Experience selling luxury jewellery pieces is required
- A positive, “can-do” attitude
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- You will be a great communicator with a natural flair for striking up conversation
- Eager to learn and build on your retail and product knowledge
- Flexible team player who is always ready to go the extra mile
- Access to your own car as you will be a key holder for our clients flagship store in Harrogate
The role of Store Manager – Luxury Jewellery
- Lead by example to manage your team of high performing Sales Consultants to achieve & exceed KPI targets and deliver a first-class service to every client
- As a responsible key holder you will support with opening and closing the store
- You will play a key role in the showroom’s success by identifying, sharing and spreading best practice; developing and continually updating your product knowledge and jewellery expertise and sharing your passion about our client’s wonderful luxury watch and fine jewellery products
- Carry out visual checks daily to ensure that the shops windows look as inviting as possible and attract customers into stores
- Complete all admin related tasks such as replying to emails, returning phone calls, stock takes, post, stock transfers etc
- Maximise sales & relationships with prospective buyers – building a client base with them and looking after clients throughout the whole customer journey, even after a sale has been made
Salary & Benefits:
- Base salary circa £30,000 – £40,000 (DOE)
- Unrivalled Commission & Bonus Opportunities (Potential to earn circa £8,000)
- Private Pension
- 20 Days Holidays + Stats
- Holidays Vouchers
- Uniform Allowance
- Excellent sales & product training directly from manufacturers
- Genuine opportunities to progress your career with an amazing brand
We look forward to hearing from you!