Are you already an Assistant Manager, Retail Manager, Store Manager, or equivalent managing retail sales teams in the luxury jewellery & watch sector?
Do you want to work for an incredibly successful, exciting & fast-growing British luxury Watch & Jewellery company?
If you have said yes to the above and live in North Allerton or within a commutable distance this could be the perfect role for you!
The requirements for the Store Manager – Luxury Jewellery & Watches:
- You will already have experience as an Assistant Manager, Retail Manager, Store Manager, or equivalent supervisory/management role leading retail sales teams in the luxury jewellery & watch sector
- A positive, “can-do” attitude
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- You will be a great communicator with a natural flair for striking up conversation
- Eager to learn and build on your retail and product knowledge
- Flexible team player who is always ready to go the extra mile
- Access to your own car as you will be a key holder for our clients flagship store in North Allerton
The role of Store Manager – Luxury Jewellery & Watches:
- Lead by example to manage your team of high performing Sales Consultants to achieve & exceed KPI targets and deliver a first-class service to every client
- As a responsible key holder you will support with opening and closing the store
- You will play a key role in the showroom’s success by identifying, sharing and spreading best practice; developing and continually updating your product knowledge and jewellery expertise and sharing your passion about our client’s wonderful luxury watch and fine jewellery products
- Carry out visual checks daily to ensure that the shops windows look as inviting as possible and attract customers into stores
- Complete all admin related tasks such as replying to emails, returning phone calls, stock takes, post, stock transfers etc
- Maximise sales & relationships with prospective buyers – building a client base with them and looking after clients throughout the whole customer journey, even after a sale has been made
Salary & Benefits:
- Base salary circa £30,000 – £40,000 (DOE)
- Unrivalled Commission & Bonus Opportunities (Potential to earn circa £8,000)
- Private Pension
- 20 Days Holidays + Stats
- Holidays Vouchers
- Uniform Allowance
- Excellent sales & product training directly from manufacturers
- Genuine opportunities to progress your career with an amazing brand
Location: Store based in North Allerton (Full-time permanent)
Get in touch today! We look forward to hearing from you.